Let the numbers speak for themselves with Fotona’s non-invasive Er:YAG treatments. NightLase, IntimaLase and IncontiLase all have powerful results, and the best way to convey this is through the numerous clinical studies, that have proven the efficacy of each of these treatments.
- Intended for women who suffer from mild and moderate stress and mixed urinary incontinence
- Painless procedure that involves photo thermal tightening of urethral and anterior bladder wall region
- 95% of patients have no leakage 12 months after treatments
- Solution for vaginal relaxation syndrome
- Involves photo-thermal tightening of the vaginal canal
- After treatments, vaginal tightening is reported in all patients, with an average of 17% shrinkage (tightness) of the vaginal canal. Sexual gratification also improved.
- Increases the quality of a patient’s sleep by lessening the effects of snoring and sleep apnea
- Decreases the amplitude of snoring by utilizing light therapy to contract and tighten tissues of the soft palate (at the back of the throat)
- 80% of patients report an improvement (attenuation of snoring) of 68% after 2 sessions (J. LAHA 2011, Vol. 1)