Visualize your Breast Augmentation Results :: Toronto Cosmetic Clinic
Visualize your Breast Augmentation ResultsView Photo Gallery
Want to see what you could look like after breast augmentation? Of course you do! It's one of the most common requests here at our clinic. That's why we've added a fantastic new service catering to all of the women who are thinking about undergoing breast augmentation, but want to see what results can be achieved by the surgery before they actually commit – all during the initial complimentary consultation with our patient consultant.
For the first time in Canada, Axis Three's Portrait 3D and XS-300 hardware has now arrived at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. This revolutionary technology allows women to see the predicted results of breast augmentation almost instantaneously, absolutely free during the complimentary consultation.
Axis Three's Portrait 3D and XS-300 hardware
images courtesy of Axis Three
The power of unique image capture technology enables you to see what you may look like before and after breast augmentation surgery. Just one click of a button, and your photo will be taken and rendered into a photorealistic 3D image within 2-3 minutes, with accurate volumetric and linear measurements. This image can then be manipulated to simulate the outcome of breast augmentation in 3D, implementing the changes resulting from the specific implant sizes and shapes that you choose. If necessary, different sized implants can be used to modify each breast in order to achieve a full and balanced contour. That way, you'll be able to decide on the right implants for your body.
The side, a quarter to the left, or from the bottom looking upwards - the predicted results of your surgery can be viewed from all angles, not just from the front like other simulation programs.
Never before has such technology been available to clients of the aesthetic medical field. It's fast, enables you to establish realistic expectations, helps you decide the size of implants, and is a great way to see simulated results to help you determine what kind of change you'd like to achieve through breast augmentation surgery.
Continuing our tradition to remain on the cusp of the industry, Toronto Cosmetic Clinic now offers women the option to fully explore the possibilities of breast augmentation before committing to surgery during their initial consultation. All you have to do is call 416-221-5554 to book your free consultation! There are no strings attached, and it's absolutely free.
Here's what happens during your consultation:
- 1. Your body will be scanned by the hardware. This should only take a couple of minutes.
- 2. With one click of a button, your photo will be digitized into a photorealistic 3D image. Each breast will be accurately measured for volume and linear size. If they're different sizes, it will show the difference.
- 3. Tell us how big you'd like to be, and the software will recreate your image to show the predicted results.
- 4. View these results in 3D from any angle you'd like.
- 5. Don't like that size? Choose another and the software will show you the new results. Explore as many sizes you'd like to help you determine the right one for you.