Exclusive Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- Program Sponsor. The Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Exclusive Rewards Card Program ("the Exclusive Rewards Program") is operated by Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc., located at 110-5400 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M2N 5R5.
- Membership Eligibility and Fee. Membership in the Program is contingent on these Exclusive Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You may maintain only one account. There is no enrollment fee for this Exclusive Rewards Program. The Exclusive Rewards Card is and will remain the property of Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. and must be returned on demand. It is not a payment card.
- Program Availability. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel this Exclusive Rewards Program at management's exclusive discretion. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. will make every reasonable effort to provide advance notice of its action(s) to all active members. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. accepts no responsibility should any active member(s) not receive advance notice of its intention to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Exclusive Rewards Program.
- Non Transferability of Exclusive Rewards Cards. Exclusive Rewards Cards are non transferable. The Cardholder is prohibited from transferring their card to any other person for the purpose of receiving benefit of another customer's purchases. The cardholder is also prohibited from transferring in any way whatsoever the benefit of redeeming points accumulated on the account. Only the registered Cardholder may redeem points and dollar value equivalent on credit in the account.
- Membership Cancellation. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. reserves the right to cancel any membership in the Exclusive Rewards Program and revoke any and all unredeemed Exclusive Rewards Program points collected by any member(s) for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of any or all of these Terms and Conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Exclusive Rewards Program; 3) violation of any national law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for purchases; 5) a cheque or payment of any kind is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason; 6) a debit or credit card payment is contested for any reason and payment stopped; 7) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Exclusive Rewards Program; 8) more than one active account per member; or 9) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Exclusive Rewards Program or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. in its sole discretion.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to the program (whether material or otherwise), including the ways in which points are earned and redeemed and the eligible items, the expiry of accrued points, the limits, to modify or cancel Exclusive Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (including the number of Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. Exclusive Rewards Card points issued for a Qualifying Purchase), regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and reward levels in whole or part at any time, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated; all as may be determined by Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. in its sole discretion. You will be bound by any such changes.
- Notice of Changes. Any such changes will be shown in these Terms and Conditions on the www.tcclinic.com web site and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period of time. Any changes to any printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. will attempt to notify active members regarding major Program changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound. An active member is defined as any member having point activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 12 months.
Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc.
- Points have no value. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. Exclusive Rewards points are not redeemable for cash. They have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Program. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points do not constitute property of the members. Use of the word "earn" in marketing materials in relation to Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. points shall mean "collect" and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
- Communications Not Received. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. is not liable for loss of misdirected correspondence, requests, or Reward Certificates that may be incomplete, illegal, delayed, lost or stolen.
- No Guarantees on Merchandise. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc., its parent, affiliates, and agents make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to items of merchandise, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including without limitation, any legal fees), accident or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such items or as a result of any defect or failure of such items.
- Restricted by Law. This Program or participation therein is not valid and/or the awarding of Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. points and/or the granting of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Program Violations. Program violations, fraud or abuse in relation to points or reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc., including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, vouchers, or merchandise issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
- Other Point Awards. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. points may be distributed as rewards, recognition, or incentives by Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. to customers.
- Program Interpretation. Interpretations of Program Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions or any rules related to the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Earning and Redeeming Points for Purchases. The Member may earn one (1) point for every one Canadian dollar ($1) spent in-store at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc., upon presenting their card. Points may be collected on any money spent, including taxes or shipping (if applicable). Purchases having cents in the cheque total will always be rounded up. For example, a cheque of value $9.10 will be rounded upwards and points will be awarded on a $10.00 cheque total.
Currenlty, each point equals a $.05 credit that may be used for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments, or products (including gift cards). The value of one (1) point will remain at $.05, until further notice.
- 1000 points equals a $50 credit for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments and products.
- 2000 points equals a $100 credit for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments and products.
- 5000 points equals a $250 credit for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments and products.
- 10000 points equals a $500 credit for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments and products.
- Members cannot redeem points immediately on the same transaction for the same treatment/product/service that they earned them from. Points redeemed on one transaction may only be redeemed on a subsequent transaction. Members may also redeem points of varying and specified amounts for items that Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. provides. A list of available items is available for view on the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic website www.tcclinic.com. To redeem points for items, Members must come into the clinic located at 5400 Yonge Street. Members must pick up their claimed items from the clinic, as well, unless otherwise specified. Upon redemption, claimed items cannot be substituted, exchanged or returned for credit.
- No Points awarded on settlements using previously earned Points. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. will not award points on purchases settled using previously earned points. Should a check be settled in whole or in part using previously earned points, only that portion of the check settled by cash, debit or credit card and gift vouchers will earn points. That part of the check settled with previously earned points will not accrue any further points.
- No Points awarded retroactively. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. will not award points on purchases made without the presence of a Member's Exclusive Rewards Card, unless otherwise stated. Points will only be awarded when a Member's Exclusive Rewards Card is shown by the Cardholder at the time of payment.
- Revocation of points accrued on refunds. Points obtained on purchases that have been refunded will be revoked.
- Exclusive Rewards Program and online purchases at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic E-Store (http://www.tcclinic.com/cosmeticshop/). Members cannot claim Program points on any purchases made online at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic E-Store (http://www.tcclinic.com/cosmeticshop/), unless otherwise specified.
- Lost or Stolen Cards. In the event of loss or theft of your Exclusive Rewards Card, it is your responsibility to advise Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. as soon as possible. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. accepts no responsibility for any unauthorized use of the card. Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. will void lost or stolen Exclusive Rewards cards and reduce the member's exposure to further loss of points but accepts no responsibility for same. When a Member notifies Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. regarding a lost or stolen Exclusive Rewards card, that card will be replaced and any points will be transferred to a replacement card. The lost or stolen card will then be voided. The Exclusive Rewards Card is a bearer card and, as such, the cardholder should treat the Exclusive Rewards Card with the same protection and safety measures as if it were cash.
- Balance Upgrades. Please allow 24-48 hours for your balance to be updated.
Members may redeem points for credit toward Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments and products according to the following chart:
300 points equals a $15 gift voucher for Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. services, treatments and products. 300 points is the minimum redemption amount. Anything less than 300 points may not be redeemed unless otherwise stated by Toronto Cosmetic Clinic Inc. Anything over 300 points may be redeemed. For example: